Shrimp Scampi Verde Pasta
- Place a large pot of water over high heat to cook the pasta until al dente.
- While pasta is cooking, place the basil, parsley, arugula, chives, chicken stock, lemon zest and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a food processor or blender, pulse to grind into a rough paste. Reserve.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat with 4 tablespoons of oil. Add the shrimp and spread them out in an even layer.
- While the shrimp are cooking, add garlic to the skillet along with the crushed red pepper flakes. Toss to combine, season with some salt and pepper and continue to cook the shrimp for about 4 minutes.
- Add the white wine to the skillet, cook for 1 minute, then add the reserved ground herb mixture, cold butter and all juice from the lemon to the shrimp skillet.
- Before draining the pasta remove about a half a cup cooking water and add to the shrimp skillet. Add the drained pasta and toss to combine with the shrimp and the sauce, stirring until the butter has melted. Serve immediately.