Shrimp Scampi Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside for another use.
- Set mushroom caps on baking sheet and curl one shrimp in each cap.
- Blend butter, garlic and parsley together in a small bowl; with a rubber spatula, place the butter blend into a pastry bag or use a plastic baggie and clip off a small corner; you could also just use your clean fingers & a small spoon to fill the caps.
- Pipe 2/3 t into each cap.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until shrimp are pink.
- Serve atop a slice of baguette.