1/2 Photos of Shrimp Scampi on Cloud 9
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
This is the most wonderful shrimp scampi out there!!! It takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, and will have everyone begging you for more! The crushed red pepper flakes gives it a great kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in big saucepan.
- 2Add garlic and let sizzle for about 2 minutes.
- 3Add everything else but the shrimp, and stir.
- 4Let cook for another 30 seconds.
- 5Add in shrimp and heat through, stirring to coat.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Scampi on Cloud 9
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.3
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 487.5 mg
- Sodium 634.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 48.0 g