1/1 Photo of Shrimp Scampi En Cartoccio
From the Today Show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, freshly chopped
- 1/4 cup basil, freshly chopped
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 2 freshly squeezed lemons, juice of
- salt and pepper
- aluminum foil, pouch
- 1Preheat grill to medium heat and leave covered.
- 2Mix soft butter in a bowl with all ingredients except shrimp. Set aside.
- 3Make Foil Pouch.
- 4Smear butter in the center of the rectangle, arrange half of shrimp in a single layer and distribute a little more butter over top of shrimp.
- 5Place foil packages in center of grill, cover grill and cook for 6 to 7 minutes, or until pouches have puffed up.
- 6Serve immediately. Slice pouches open, spoon scampi onto a plate or serve right in pouch.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Scampi En Cartoccio
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 483.4
- Calories from Fat 338
- Total Fat 37.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 367.8 mg
- Sodium 1294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 31.7 g