Pico de Gallo adds a flavor to this dish that is unique, the garlic and jalapeños blend very nicely. I purchase the pico de gallo in the vegetable section of our supermarket, but there are several good recipes here on Zaar also
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Over medium low heat, heat butter and oil in a deep skillet.
- 2Add garlic and cook one minute.
- 3Add cream and wine, bring to a low simmer, allow to reduce for about 10 minutes.
- 4Add shrimp, cook on one side 2 minutes, turn and cook an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp are no longer opaque.
- 5Serve over cooked pasta and top with pico de gallo.
- 6Optional: Squeeze fresh lemon over top.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Scampi Ala Dawn
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.0
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 254.1 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 35.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo