Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pico de Gallo adds a flavor to this dish that is unique, the garlic and jalapeños blend very nicely. I purchase the pico de gallo in the vegetable section of our supermarket, but there are several good recipes here on Zaar also
- Over medium low heat, heat butter and oil in a deep skillet.
- Add garlic and cook one minute.
- Add cream and wine, bring to a low simmer, allow to reduce for about 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook on one side 2 minutes, turn and cook an additional 2 minutes or until shrimp are no longer opaque.
- Serve over cooked pasta and top with pico de gallo.
- Optional: Squeeze fresh lemon over top.