Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An adaptation from The Italian-American Cookbook. The smaller the shrimp the longer the prep time! I learned that the hard way years ago when I was having guest for dinner and they arrived long before I was finished peeling and deveining the shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, saute 1 minute.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Stir in wine, salt, and pepper, bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cook 30 seconds.
- Add parsley and lemon juice, toss well to coat.
- Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done.