Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
An adaptation from The Italian-American Cookbook. The smaller the shrimp the longer the prep time! I learned that the hard way years ago when I was having guest for dinner and they arrived long before I was finished peeling and deveining the shrimp.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, saute 1 minute.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute.
- Stir in wine, salt, and pepper, bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium, cook 30 seconds.
- Add parsley and lemon juice, toss well to coat.
- Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are done.
Easy and delicious. Love that it's lower fat!
Awesome! My kids loved it! I made a mistake and didn't make enough juice to add angel hair pasta but even so this was soooo DELICIOUS! Even my daughter asked me in an uncertain voice "was this healthy?" Whoda thunk something tasting this good would NOT be bad for you!
Great flavor, easy to make, nice and filling for very low calories! How can you go wrong! I served with asparagus and angel hair pasta.