Recipe by Barb G.
These are delicious by them self or served with linguini pasta. Prep does not include peeling & devining shrimp
Top Review by Rita~
I served this over angel hair!! Yummy! I used roasted garlic! Also used 1/4 cup each olive oil and butter! Just because I like the mix. Very easy to make and quick. My mouth sure does taste good!
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted (Do not use Margarine)
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and devined
- Italian breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- Place shrimp, wine, melted butter and garlic into casserole dish, Sprinkle with Bread crumbs.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes, Be careful not to over cook the shrimp.
- The shrimp are done when they turn pink.
- (cooking to long will make them tough).