Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Scrumptious!! Wonderful dish for garlic-lovers.
Make and share this Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Cook garlic in butter and wine in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp, and cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add salt and pepper; mix well.
- In individual serving plates, place linguine noodles; top with shrimp, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.