Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Scrumptious!! Wonderful dish for garlic-lovers.
Top Review by Sunflower
This is to die for. Shrimp, garlic, butter, and white wine over linguine noodles. Doesn't get any better or easier. I made this when my parents came for a visit. We all throughly enjoyed it. Thanks Nurse Di.
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine, uncooked
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Cook garlic in butter and wine in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp, and cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add salt and pepper; mix well.
- In individual serving plates, place linguine noodles; top with shrimp, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.