Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Scrumptious!! Wonderful dish for garlic-lovers.
Make and share this Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food.com.
- Cook linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Cook garlic in butter and wine in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until garlic is tender.
- Add shrimp, and cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Add salt and pepper; mix well.
- In individual serving plates, place linguine noodles; top with shrimp, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
This is to die for. Shrimp, garlic, butter, and white wine over linguine noodles. Doesn't get any better or easier. I made this when my parents came for a visit. We all throughly enjoyed it. Thanks Nurse Di.
Five stars isn't good enough for this wonderful recipe. Ingredients and directions were easy and perfect. They didn't need any alterations at all. The only problem I had the first time I made it was that the shrimp never made it to top the linguine - they were all gone. They are so good we just sat and ate them, then I had to go make another batch to go over the linguine. I sure didn't mind doing that. Great Nurse Di.
NurseDi, this dish is wonderful. Really restaurant quality. Ok, here is what I did cooking for 2 who are trying to lower the carbs. I used 3/4 lb. white shrimp (med. lg.). I only had 4 large garlic cloves, so I used them all. I used dry white wine. I served the well flavored, beautifully pink shrimp on a bed of sautéd fresh spinach. You can guess that the visual appeal of the pink and green combination was fabulous. The shrimp was fabulous. You are fabulous for sharing this wonderful recipe. Thank you!!!