Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great for special occasions!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium shallot
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄3 cup parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, then shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Saute for one minute.
- Add shrimp, cook 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
- Transfer shrimp to platter.
- Squeeze lemon juice over shrimp.
- Return pan to heat, add wine and bring to a boil for 1 minute.
- Add lemon zest.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and sprinkle with parsley.