Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my daddy's favorite seafood dish!!
- 1 lb shrimp, frozen cooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- Defrost shrimp.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and saute garlic and onion until it begins to soften.
- Add wine to pan and reduce. (About 5 minutes).
- Add thawed shrimp and heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in butter, oregano, and parsley.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- * You can replace the white wine with chicken stock if you prefer.
We found this recipe to be very delicious. The only things I did differently were to add a little lemon pepper seasoning as well as a little garlic salt for flavor. We also served it over angel hair pasta. My picky husband even liked it! Definitely something we will make again!
Very good, family really enjoyed it. I did add a couple tablespoons of lemon juice, but aside from that, followed the recipe. Thanks for posting. I know I will be making this again.