Recipe by Lacy S.
This is my daddy's favorite seafood dish!!
Top Review by ShanKrusch
We found this recipe to be very delicious. The only things I did differently were to add a little lemon pepper seasoning as well as a little garlic salt for flavor. We also served it over angel hair pasta. My picky husband even liked it! Definitely something we will make again!
- 1 lb shrimp, frozen cooked
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon oregano, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost shrimp.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet and saute garlic and onion until it begins to soften.
- Add wine to pan and reduce. (About 5 minutes).
- Add thawed shrimp and heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Stir in butter, oregano, and parsley.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- * You can replace the white wine with chicken stock if you prefer.