1/2 Photos of Shrimp & Scallop Salad in Avocado Cups
Lovely start to any dinner. This recipe was originally published in Canadian Living Magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled,boil first them peel or use ready cooked
- 8 ounces bay scallops or 8 ounces sea scallops
- 4 avocados
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup English cucumber, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1Cook the shrimp& scallops in boiling water for about 3 minutes (do not over cook or they will become tough, you should only cook them until the shrimp turn pink and the scallops are opaque. Drain& chill under cold water. Cube the scallops (Leave bay scallops whole). You may now, if you wish, cover the sea).
- 2Cut Avocados in half and remove the pit.
- 3Scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin shell, chop the flesh and place in a large bowl.
- 4Add shrimp, scallops and remaining ingredients, toss lightly.
- 5Divide among the 8 avocado shells, mound attractively.
Browse Our Top Canadian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Scallop Salad in Avocado Cups
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.4
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 388.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: