Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is almost a 1 dish meal. Super simple and very tasty. I usually serve it with grilled corn on the cob.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb sea scallops
- 1 lb mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 2 medium shallots, sliced thinly
- 1 medium tomatoes, cut into 8 thin slices
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 8 medium mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- lemon wedge, for serving
- Preheat oven to 475. Tear off four 2-foot-long sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place equal amounts of shrimp, scallops and musseles in center of each foil piece and top with one-fourth of the shallots, tomato, basil, mushrooms, butter and pepper.
- Bring the corners of the foil up towards the center and sprinkle 2 tbs of wine into each pouch. Bring long ends of foil up together and roll down tightly over ingredients, repeat with short ends of foil to form pouches.
- Place pouches on baking sheet and bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Empty pouches into soup bowls and serve with lemon wedges.