Shrimp, Scallop, and Mushroom Saute
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add in scallops; saute until they turn opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Add in shrimp; saute until they turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove scallops and shrimp to a plate.
- Add in onions, garlic, bell pepper, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes (add more butter, if necessary).
- Stir in wine, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; cook until liquid is slightly reduced, 2-3 minutes.
- Return scallops and shrimp to sauce; cook until reheated and flavors are blended, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley; serve immediately.