Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
A healthful, easy supper.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3⁄4 lb large scallop, halved
- 3⁄4 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 6 green onions, sliced (include some tender green tops)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add in scallops; saute until they turn opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Add in shrimp; saute until they turn pink, about 3 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove scallops and shrimp to a plate.
- Add in onions, garlic, bell pepper, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes (add more butter, if necessary).
- Stir in wine, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; cook until liquid is slightly reduced, 2-3 minutes.
- Return scallops and shrimp to sauce; cook until reheated and flavors are blended, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley; serve immediately.