Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my recipe cards!
- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled, except for tails
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces dry vermouth
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Simmer olive oil in large skillet.
- Add shrimp amd cook until just golden brown; remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat and add butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- When well blended, increase heat and add lemon juice and vermouth and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Pour over shrimp to coat and enjoy.