- 2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons clarified butter or 2 tablespoons regular butter
- 4 medium shallots, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saute pan, saute the shrimp in butter for 4 minutes on high heat.
- Drain off the butter and add the shallots.
- Saute 30 seconds with the shrimp; remove the shrimp and put aside.
- Using the same pan, simmer and reduce white wine by one half.
- Add the cream; reduce by one third.
- Put the shrimp back in and boil 1/2 minutes.
- Add the chopped parsley.
- Serve hot with French bread.