- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, melt butter.
- Add next 4 ingredients; saute until shrimp become pink, about 3-5 minutes.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place on a serving platter.
- Top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Toss well; serve immediately.