1/2 Photos of Shrimp Satay
1 hr 4 mins
Shrimp rules at my house. My husband made these delicious skewers and I am reminded why I love this man so much .
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1To make the sauce: in a saucepan, whisk together all the sauce ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
- 2Over medium heat, bring to a simmer; cook 1-2 minutes to thicken; set aside To make the shrimp: In a small mixing bowl, add the cumin, salt, ginger, and curry powder; stir to mix.
- 3Put shrimp into a medium-size mixing bowl; drizzle with peanut oil and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle spice mixture over the shrimp; toss to coat.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- 6Thread shrimp on skeweres.
- 7Grill over direct high heat for 2-4 minutes or until just opaque in the center and firm to touch (turn skewers halfway through grill time).
- 8Serve warm with satay sauce.
Browse Our Top High Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Satay
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.6 mg
- Sodium 839.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.8 g