Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very satisfying little sandwich and great for appetizers.
- 1 lb shrimp, ground up or 2 (6 1/2 ounce) cans shrimp, mashed
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, to soften cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon grated sweet gherkins or 1 tablespoon sour dill pickle, your choice
- Mix the ingredients in the order given.
- Spread on bread or toast points open style.
Half the recipe gave me 8 3-in rounds, 3 which I ate while browsing Zaar. A nice little treat.