- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can corn, well drained
- 2 limes
- 12 ounces shrimp, cleaned,cooked and peeled,cut bite size (Use large ones)
- 1 cup green peas
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (I used light)
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large ripe tomatoes
- 1 loaf garlic bread (already sliced, ready to pop into the oven)
Directions See How It's Made
- SHRIMP SALAD: Finely grate 2 teaspoon peel from lime; then squeeze 3 tablespoon juice.
- Place in a medium size bowl.
- Add shrimp,corn,peas,mayonnaise,red onion,salt and pepper and stir to mix and coat.
- CORE TOMATOES: cut each in half, slice crosswise in thin slices.
- Put garlic bread in oven at 325 degrees.
- TO SERVE: Put tomatoes on side of plate and add shrimp salad next to it.
- Put 4 slices of garlic bread on plate also.