Shrimp Salad With Spring Pea Mix
- Hard boil eggs. Cool, remove shells, and cut into quarters. Set aside 12 quarters for garnish.
- Squeeze 3 tbsp juice from lemon and reserve. Add lemon rind to water in which eggs were cooked along with dill stems. Heat to boiling on high; add shrimp. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked. Drain and rinse under cold water. Discard lemon rind and dill sprigs.
- In same pan, cook potatoes with enough cold water to cover. Add 1 tsp salt. Heat to boiling on high, cover, and reduce heat to simmer 15 minutes until potatoes are tender. Drain.
- While potatoes cook, cook snap peas and peas 2 minutes in boiling water. Drain well.
- Whisk yogurt, mustard, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add hot potatoes, onion, celery, shrimp, eggs, and half of chopped dill. Fold gently until combined.
- In another bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, remaining 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 each salt and pepper; add all peas and remaining dill. Toss until well coated.
- Spoon shrimp salad into center of serving platter, then spoon pea mixture all around. Garnish with reserved egg quarters and serve immediately.