Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A cool refreshing salad. Save time by cooking and shelling the shrimp the night before you plan to use them.
- 3 ounces shelled and deveined cooked shrimp, cut lengthwise into halves
- 1⁄2 cup drained canned pineapple chunk
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas, stem ends and strings removed,blanched
- 1⁄2 ounce pecan halves, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 teaspoons reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- In medium mixing bowl combine shrimp, pineapple, snow peas, pecans, and green onion.
- Using a whisk, in small mixing bowl beat together remaining ingredients; pour over shrimp mixture and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.