Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This light salad with the zingy flavour of grapefruit makes a great appetizer before a heavier main course. Pink or red grapefruit look pretty and have a sweeter flavour than normal grapefruit.
- Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit then segment.
- Do this over a bowl to catch the juice.
- Squeeze what's left of the grapefruit to collect the rest of the juice.
- Divide the arugula, shrimp and avocado between 2 plates.
- Scatter the grapefruit segments over.
- Whisk the olive oil and mustard with 3 tbsp of the grapefruit juice.
- Drizzle over the salad and serve.