This light salad with the zingy flavour of grapefruit makes a great appetizer before a heavier main course. Pink or red grapefruit look pretty and have a sweeter flavour than normal grapefruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a sharp knife, peel the grapefruit then segment.
- 2Do this over a bowl to catch the juice.
- 3Squeeze what's left of the grapefruit to collect the rest of the juice.
- 4Divide the arugula, shrimp and avocado between 2 plates.
- 5Scatter the grapefruit segments over.
- 6Whisk the olive oil and mustard with 3 tbsp of the grapefruit juice.
- 7Drizzle over the salad and serve.
Browse Our Top Citrus Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Citrus Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Salad With Grapefruit Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.3
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 107.7 mg
- Sodium 127.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard