Recipe by Martini Guy
Cut this out of a magazine several years ago and found it tucked away in a drawer. Haven't tried it yet. What do you think?
Top Review by Derf
This was a lovely lunch! Just made one portion, cut it down to a quarter recipe and used peaches instead of pears and light havarti cheese. I didn't have any raspberry salad dressing so I made my own, used no fat vanilla yogurt mixed with raspberry vinegar, wow it turned out nice! Also used a garden greens mix. I'll be looking for some raspberry dressing to try next time. Delicious lunch, thanks for posting.
- 1 (10 ounce) packageeuropean salad greens
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry salad dressing
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, cooked,shelled and deveined
- 1 (15 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, drained and sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, slices halved
- 1 cup reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese, cut in matchstick strips
- raspberries (to garnish) (optional)