1/3 Photos of Shrimp Salad Surprise
Martini Guy's Note:
Cut this out of a magazine several years ago and found it tucked away in a drawer. Haven't tried it yet. What do you think?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package european salad greens
- 1/3 cup raspberry salad dressing
- 8 ounces medium shrimp, cooked,shelled and deveined
- 1 (15 ounce) can pear halves in natural juice, drained and sliced
- 1 cup cucumber, slices halved
- 1 cup reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese, cut in matchstick strips
- raspberries (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Gently toss salad blend in large bowl with raspberry dressing to coat evenly.
- 2Transfer to serving dish or bowl.
- 3Arrange shrimp, pear and cucumber slices on top.
- 4Sprinkle cheese over salad.
- 5Garnish with fresh raspberries if desired.
Browse Our Top Pears Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Salad Surprise
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.9 mg
- Sodium 265.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese