Recipe by Nadia Melkowits
This is FANTASTIC recipe! My husband and I had made this a few times with both shrimp and crab. It' s easy, quick and delicious.
Top Review by GourmetGrandma
Delish! We used precooked salad shrimp and chopped up the avocado (they were too small to stuff). Tarragon was omitted, because we didn't have any; otherwise followed the recipe...great flavor combo without the tarragon. Definitely a keeper!
- 1⁄2 lb deveined peeled cooked medium shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium ripe avocados, halved and pitted