- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 3 celery ribs, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash onion salt
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash celery salt
- 8 slices your choice bread, toasted
- tomatoes, slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut shrimp up and transfer to a bowl.
- Add eggs, celery, and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Add seasonings, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Spread additional mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- Heap shrimp salad onto bread and then cut sandwiches in half.
- Serve with lettuce and tomato, if desired.