1/7 Photos of Shrimp Salad Sandwich (Paula Deen)
Another wonderful Paula Deen recipe. I like to serve this on croissants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut shrimp up and transfer to a bowl.
- 2Add eggs, celery, and mayonnaise and mix well.
- 3Add seasonings, to taste, and stir to combine.
- 4Spread additional mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- 5Heap shrimp salad onto bread and then cut sandwiches in half.
- 6Serve with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Salad Sandwich (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (923 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.4
- Calories from Fat 156
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 386.6 mg
- Sodium 1608.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 34.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: