Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Paula Deen Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Sandwiches
Make and share this Shrimp Salad Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb cooked shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 3 celery ribs, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 dash onion salt
- salt and pepper
- seasoning salt
- celery salt
- 8 slices your choice bread, toasted
- lettuce, and (optional)
- tomatoes, slices (optional)
- Place shrimp in a food processor and pulse until finely minced. Transfer shrimp to a bowl and add eggs, celery, and mayonnaise; mix well. Add seasonings, to taste, and stir to combine. Spread additional mayonnaise on both sides of bread. Heap shrimp salad onto bread and then cut sandwiches in half. Serve with lettuce and tomato, if desired.
Every morning I wake up thinking, "What am I going to make from Zaar?" Well, today...you're it! Made for My 3 Chefs Tag.