Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home. The salad ingredients can be made the day before and then placed onto the endive just prior to serving. I'm sure this salad would be good served in a tomato as a lunch entree or a side salad.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 lb cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon diced pimento
- 2 heads Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Stir in the shrimp, onion, celery and pimientos.
- Spoon 1 tablespoonful onto each endive leaf; arrange on platter.
- Refrigerate until serving.