Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A no-frills shrimp salad, served on an elegant croissant to make one mighty-fine sandwich. (Whoever said "opposites attract" hit the nail on the head.) These two are a match made in Heaven!
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup good-quality mayonnaise (like Hellman's)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large croissants
- lettuce leaf (romaine, red leaf, Boston) (optional)
- tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Cut shrimp in half and combine with remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 15 minutes or more. Stir before serving. Serve on fresh croissants with lettuce and tomato if desired.