1/3 Photos of Shrimp Salad Filliing
Wonderful filling for a sandwich or could be spread on crackers. This is great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 946.36 ml water
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, unpeeled and fresh
- 532.32 ml cabbage, finely shredded
- 118.29 ml carrot, shredded
- 118.29 ml tomato, chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 78.07-118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- 2Drain well; rinse with cold water.
- 3Peel, devein and coarsely chop shrimp.
- 4Combine shrimp, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, green onions and water chestnuts in a large bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
- 5Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mixing well.
- 6Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture; toss gently to combine.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Salad Filliing
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.5
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 225.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: