Wonderful filling for a sandwich or could be spread on crackers. This is great.
Make and share this Shrimp Salad Filliing recipe from Food.com.
- 946.36 ml water
- 453.59 g medium shrimp, unpeeled and fresh
- 532.32 ml cabbage, finely shredded
- 118.29 ml carrot, shredded
- 118.29 ml tomato, chopped
- 59.14 ml green onion, sliced
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 78.07-118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper (optional)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Drain well; rinse with cold water.
- Peel, devein and coarsely chop shrimp.
- Combine shrimp, cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, green onions and water chestnuts in a large bowl; toss gently. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl; mixing well.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture; toss gently to combine.