- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise or 3 tablespoons salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- salt and pepper
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled,deveined,and chopped
- 2 bagels, split and toasted
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, and salt and pepper to taste; stir to combine.
- Add in the shrimp; stir to combine.
- Spread mixture evenly over each split and toasted bagel half.
- Place bagels on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Broil for about 4 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with Swiss cheese and serve.