Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
In ‘Mary Mac’s Tea Room’
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 lbs large shrimp, boiled and peeled
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 cups chopped lettuce or 4 cups mixed greens
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, relish, parsley, and capers.
- In a large bowl, toss together the shrimp, bell pepper, celery, and tomatoes.
- Add the dressing and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the lettuce evenly among 4 plates and top with the shrimp mixture.