Recipe by DeeVaFoodie
I threw this together for our lunch today with ingredients I had on hand. It made for a delicious yet quick and easy lunch.
- 14 ounces frozen salad shrimp
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, pitted and halved
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing (I used Wish Bone House Italian)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse shrimp in colander under cold water until thawed. Drain well, then put on paper towels and pat off any excess water.
- Place celery, onion, zucchini, tomatoes, and black olives in a bowl. Add black pepper to taste.
- Add shrimp and grated parmesan to the bowl, and then the dressing, stirring everything together well.
- Chill in refridgerator for at least an hour.
- Serve with crusty bread.