Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this from Family Circle ('08), and changed it just a bit by using romaine instead of cabbage and changing the amounts of some of the ingredients. It's delicious!
- 3 -4 heads romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- 1⁄2 lb edamame, cooked and shelled
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- Combine the lettuce, oranges, shrimp and edamame into a large bowl.
- In another small bowl, combine the other ingredients and mix well to make the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients.