Recipe by damariscaballero
I love shrimp salads, especially in the summertime. serve over a tostada.
- 2 lbs shrimp, peeled, devained, cooked
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped small
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 quart Clamato juice
- 2 lemons
Directions See How It's Made
- Chopp the shrimp and imitation crab into chunky pieces, place in a large bowl.
- Fold in the cucumbers, cilantro and onion into the bowl.
- Fold in the tomatoes and avacodos.
- Squeeze in the juice from the two lemons.
- once all ingredients are mixed, add the clamato juice cocktail.
- Serve over tostada shells or by itself.