Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: local newspaper
- 2 lbs shrimp, cooked, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- chives (optional)
- tarragon (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; tossing gently.
- Use salad on bread or on greens or to fill popovers.
A simple and refreshing salad with great flavor! I served this on a bed of romaine lettuce with slices of avocado and cucumber. Yummy! Thanks for sharing, ellie!