Recipe by Cyndi Dashiells
This recipe is easy to make and great to eat so many different ways. Perfect in the Summer time with a great glass of Iced Tea.
Top Review by PaulaG
This was made using precooked salad shrimp. Being a tad short on the shrimp, I added in 1 boiled egg that was finely diced. DH had it for lunch with crackers and I put my share on mixed greens. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs fresh shrimp
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (or add more for hotter taste)
- 1⁄4 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- mayonnaise (enough for Tuna Fish consistency)
Directions See How It's Made
- Steam the Shrimp sprinkled with Old Bay (Do not boil them) Vegetable steamer works well.
- set aside and let cool.
- Remove shells from shrimp and cut into 3 pieces for each shrimp.
- Add all other ingrediates and chill for at least 1 hour to let the flavors mix together.
- Serve on Bread or toast.
- Serve on Crackers or Stuff into a fresh tomato or just on a Salad.