Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from a small tea room that was open in Midland, TX in the 70's called "The Tea Room at Salmagundi". Delicious served with hot flaky rolls.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and deveined
- 4 ounces shell macaroni, cooked but not rinsed
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's)
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 3 avocados, cut into bite-size chunks
- 3 large green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- While macaroni is still warm, mix with all of the other ingredients and then chill.
- Be sure to add all of the lemon juice; it adds alot of flavor.