Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice and pleasant way to eat and prepare shrimp. Serve this on a bed of Bibb lettuce cups and garnish with hard boiled eggs and tomatoes. Serve with herbed biscuits or warm crispy bread.
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons bottled chopped pimiento
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion (both green & white parts)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 2 cups shrimp, cooked, cleaned & halved
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced, garnish (optional)
- 4 artichoke hearts, halved, garnish (optional)
- 2 tomatoes, quarterd, garnish (optional)
- bibb lettuce, garnish (optional)
- herbed biscuit (optional)
- Have all ingredients well chilled.
- Blend the first six ingredients thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly but well.
- Serve and enjoy!
This made for a delicious lunch. I had just cut the recipe in half, otherwise made the recipe as directed. I had cooked the shrimp in some chicken broth for a little flavor. And couldn't find bibb lettuce so used a mix of lettuces. The flavors of everything went so well together. The dressing was a nice light taste that was yummy. Thanks for sharing your recipe Manami...
Very good. Great summertime salad. It's too hot to eat anything warm and this was a good choice for a cold dinner. Thank you.
this is reallt good stuffed in a tomato