3 hrs 20 mins
A rumaki for those who hate liver! Soy marinated, bacon wrapped, shrimp and water chestnut bundles... Use them as an appetizer or main course with rice and a veggie stir fry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the soya sauce, sherry and ginger, then marinate the shrimp in for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- 2Turn occasionally.
- 3Partially cook the bacon until limp but NOT crispy.
- 4Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5For each one, wrap the bacon around a shrimp and a slice of water chestnut.
- 6Secure with a toothpick.
- 7Arrange the shrimp on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
- 8Bake uncovered for 10 minutes, basting once or twice with the marinade.
- 9Turn shrimp and bake another 10 minutes or until the bacon is nicely browned, basting several times.
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Rumaki
Serving Size: 1 (1293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.1
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 806.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: