Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Satisfying low fat seafood sandwich. For extra richness, add slices of avocados
- 4 ounces cooked shrimp
- 1 whole wheat frankfurter bun
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 slices tomatoes
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon into hot dog bun.
- Top with tomato slices.
This is so good. It would be a perfect use of cooked baby shrimp. Not having those the shrimp were medium size and chopped before mixing in with the other ingredients. It was served on a toasted New England Hot Dog roll. Made for *PAC Spring 2009*