Recipe by Chelle_DaysFlutterby
Can use ham as a substitute or in combination with the shrimp for another yummy variation.
- 3 tablespoons butter (or margarine)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons dill
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until tender but not browned (about 1 minute).
- Add shrimp and mix well, stir in rice.
- Pour in stock and bring to boil. Then cover reduce heat to simmer for 20 - 25 minutes (until liquid is absorbed).
- Stir in dill, salt and pepper to taste.