Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nothing speaks like New Orleans better than shrimp and remoulade sauce.
Make and share this Shrimp Remoulade Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 shallots, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 -4 tablespoons prepared horseradish (bottled)
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons seafood seasoning spices
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas
- shredded lettuce
- avocado, sliced
- Chill the cooked shrimp in a large covered bowl in refrigerator for 1 hours
- Make a remoulade sauce by combining all but last three ingredients in a food processor; blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture over shrimp, stirring to coat. Marinate shrimp in sauce for an hour or more before serving.
- Spoon shrimp mixture onto center of the flour tortilla and top with lettuce and avocado slices. Roll into a wrap and cut in half to serve.