Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Add a tsp of reduced shrimp stock to this to really set it off
Make and share this Shrimp Remoulade Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons creole whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley, leves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process for 30 seconds. Use immediately or store. Will keep for several days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
The real Mccoy in remoulade!-Exactly as remember from my years living in New Orleans!