- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 8 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 (3 ounce) French baguettes (sliced horizontally)
- 1 cup chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare sauce:.
- Combine first 11 ingredients (Remoulade Sauce) in a medium bowl. Chill.
- Prepare grill.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers and place on grill rack coated with cooking spray.
- Grill for 2 minutes per side or until shrimp is done.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Hollow out bread halves, leaving 1 inch thick shell.
- Place bread on a baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup tomato, and 6 shrimp in bottom half of each sandwich.
- Cover with top bread halves.
- Pass the Remoulade Sauce!