- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 24 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- cooking spray
- 4 French bread, sliced horizontally (3 oz. each)
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare sauce, combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover and chill.
- Prepare grill.
- Thread shrimp onto 4 (10-inch) skewers.
- Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Hollow out bread halves, leaving a 1-inch thick shell.
- Place bread on a baking sheet; bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Place 1/4 cup lettuce, 1/4 cup tomato and 6 shrimp in bottom half of each loaf.
- Spoon 1/4 cup sauce over each sandwich. Cover with top bread halves.