Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is used normally used as an appetizer,but you could also combine it with a salad for a main course. I got this recipe from www.BigEasySeafood.com were you can also order the fresh shrimp online.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, boiled and deveined
- green leaf lettuce
- Combine all ingredients except shrimp and lettuce in blender or food processor.
- Process at high speed until smooth.
- Chill thoroughly, for at least two hours.
- To serve, arrange boiled shrimp on lettuce leaves and pour dressing over shrimp.
Delicious recipe - but we thought it was a little too spicy so added 3 T. Mayonnaise and it settled down beautifully and still had plenty of zing. Thanks