Recipe by Amateur Chef Kate
Red pepper, cream cheese, shrimp and basil over penne pasta. This recipe came from my fab friend Kat. I added the asparagus and mushrooms. It's a crowd pleaser.
- 226.79 g pasta
- 340.19 g jar roasted red peppers, strained
- 226.79 g package light cream cheese
- 236.59 ml low-fat chicken broth, Low Sodium
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 453.59 g shrimp, deshelled and detailed
- 59.14 ml fresh basil
- 340.19 g asparagus
- 340.19 g mixed mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- Break asparagus into 3.
- Saute asparagus and mushrooms in a high side pan.
- Blend together cream cheese, red peppers, chicken broth, garlic, basil and ground pepper.
- Add blended ingredients to the high side pan with the mushrooms and asparagus.
- Cook on stove, medium heat, 5 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are done.
- Pour over cooked pasta.