Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Red pepper, cream cheese, shrimp and basil over penne pasta. This recipe came from my fab friend Kat. I added the asparagus and mushrooms. It's a crowd pleaser.
- Break asparagus into 3.
- Saute asparagus and mushrooms in a high side pan.
- Blend together cream cheese, red peppers, chicken broth, garlic, basil and ground pepper.
- Add blended ingredients to the high side pan with the mushrooms and asparagus.
- Cook on stove, medium heat, 5 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are done.
- Pour over cooked pasta.