1/3 Photos of Shrimp & Red Pepper Penne
Amateur Chef Kate's Note:
Red pepper, cream cheese, shrimp and basil over penne pasta. This recipe came from my fab friend Kat. I added the asparagus and mushrooms. It's a crowd pleaser.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break asparagus into 3.
- 2Saute asparagus and mushrooms in a high side pan.
- 3Blend together cream cheese, red peppers, chicken broth, garlic, basil and ground pepper.
- 4Add blended ingredients to the high side pan with the mushrooms and asparagus.
- 5Cook on stove, medium heat, 5 minute.
- 6Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are done.
- 7Pour over cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Red Pepper Penne
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 263.9 mg
- Sodium 1659.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat chicken broth