1/2 Photos of Shrimp Ravioli With Basil Cream Sauce
Rich and delicate and made easy with wonton wrappers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Toss garlic with olive oil and place in oven dish, cover and roast for 15 minutes. Let cool and chop.
- 2Mix shrimp, goat cheese, egg you and garlic in bowl.
- 3Bring cream and shallot to boil in small pan. Reduce heat and simmer until about 3/4 cup about 8 minutes. Cool.
- 4Add sauce to blender and add basil and blend until finely chopped. Season with s & P.
- 5Place half of wonton wrappers on work surface. Add one teaspoon shrimp mixture to each. Brush edges with water and fold over to form triangles. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- 6Cook ravioli in large pot of boiling salted water about 3 minutes.
- 7Serve in bowls with warm sauce. Garnish with shredded basil.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Ravioli With Basil Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.2
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 248.7 mg
- Sodium 428.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh goat cheese