Rich and delicate and made easy with wonton wrappers.
Make and share this Shrimp Ravioli With Basil Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Toss garlic with olive oil and place in oven dish, cover and roast for 15 minutes. Let cool and chop.
- Mix shrimp, goat cheese, egg you and garlic in bowl.
- Bring cream and shallot to boil in small pan. Reduce heat and simmer until about 3/4 cup about 8 minutes. Cool.
- Add sauce to blender and add basil and blend until finely chopped. Season with s & P.
- Place half of wonton wrappers on work surface. Add one teaspoon shrimp mixture to each. Brush edges with water and fold over to form triangles. Repeat with remaining wontons.
- Cook ravioli in large pot of boiling salted water about 3 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with warm sauce. Garnish with shredded basil.